Friday, December 3, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

From time to time, someone decides to start and advocacy thing on facebook thought either status updates or default photos.  The new facebook "thing" is to change your profile picture to your favorite childhood cartoon character in awareness of child abuse.  I decided to search for the perfect photo of Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast and came up with so many.  So, you, Blogger, get to see all my other options :)  I've always thought of Belle as "my" character because she longs for adventure, loves to read, loves to dance, sees the good in people, and talks to household objects.  And I just had to add that last picture because I am pretty positive that is the face my boyfriend makes every time I make him go ballroom dancing with me, hehe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment